Pro-Youth Pre-Employment Transition Services (ETS) is designed to engage students with disabilities in job exploration at an early age. Our goal is to assist students with identifying career interests to be further explored through additional Pro-Youth services, including transition services. Through collaboration with our local community partners in schools, local colleges, non-profit organizations and established businesses we are able to effectively provide career readiness training, as well as assistance with college prep.
Pro-Youth (Pre-ETS) Information Sessions: January 26, 2023
A wide variety of professional activities that help students with a job.
Commonly expected skills that employers seek from employees
An educational approach or instructional methodology that uses the workplace or real work to provide students with needed knowledge and skills
Learn individualized student strategies to support a smooth transition from high school to post-secondary education
An individual’s ability to effectively communicate, convey, negotiate, or assert his/her own interests and desires
• Must identify as a student with a disability
• Must currently be enrolled in an educational program
• Between ages 14-21
• Lives within Rockland County or Westchester
• Proof of disability (IEP, Medical Documentation or currently on a 504 plan)
• Is eligible for and receiving special education or related services under IDEA
• No minimum IQ required
• Must be able to work independently.
(845) 624-1366 Ext. 107