Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls, takes and delivers messages or transfers calls and directs callers to appropriate departments
- Monitors visitor access
- Updates and maintains food pantry appointment calendars
- Assures smooth functioning of office equipment (computers, printers, copiers, phones, alarm system, mail machine including basic troubleshooting and calling for servicing of equipment
- Receives, sorts, signs for, date stamps and routes mail, packages and deliveries
- Log in all invoices and checks in the appropriate log books
- Maintain office supply closets in an orderly fashion and order new supplies as needed
- Maintains the employee directory and emergency phone list
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, mailings and photocopying
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or GED required
- Must be Fluent in English and Spanish
- Good interpersonal skills; Treats people with respect; and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Reacts well under pressure
- History of working with people with disabilities, a plus
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information confidential and secured
- Adheres to all Agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to corporate compliance, personnel policies, HIPAA and all procedures
- Establishes and maintains a strong attention to detail, insuring work is accurate and complete, and adheres to all established deadlines
- Effectively and professionally interacts with all levels of associates
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: Hr@bridgesrc.org.