BRiDGES, whose mission is to provide advocacy and leadership in the creation and development of an accessible and integrated community for people with disabilities, so that they may pursue lifestyles of their choice, is seeking a part-time Job Coach.
BRiDGES operates a variety of programs guided by the Philosophy of Independent Living to provide services and supports for individuals with disabilities to experience autonomy in all areas of living.
The Job Coach and Summer Job Coach provides a variety of tasks, including working with people with disabilities to help them meet their goals in individual employment settings. This will include (but not limited to) giving guidance and support on professional workplace attire, timeliness, social skills, and other related topics. Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- History of working with people with disabilities, a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills along with, verbal and written communication skills.
- Treats people with respect; and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s license, with a clean driving record. May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job duties, and will be required to adhere to agency transportation policies.
- Satisfactory background check required.
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information confidential and secured.
- Adheres to all Agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to corporate compliance, personnel policies, HIPAA and all procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a strong attention to detail, insuring work is accurate and complete, and adheres to all established deadlines.
- Effectively and professionally interacts with all levels of associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com