Veterans Service Agency
20 Squadron Boulevard, Suite 480
New City, NY 10956
Fax: (845) 638-5730
Why come to the Veterans Service Agency?
- Are you a Veteran?
- Do you have a copy of your DD214 or need a copy of DD214?
- Are you enrolled in VA Health Care?
- Are you getting compensation for your service related injury?
- Do you receive an annual clothing allowance from the VA for your service connected injury?
- Have you ever used a non-VA Hospital for an emergency?
- Are you a family member of a Veteran looking for assistance?
- Are you a combat Veteran or a surviving spouse in need for home help assistance?
- Are you a Veteran in danger of becoming homeless?
- Are you a Veteran suffering from MST, PTSD, TBI?
- Have you ever filed a claim or have been denied of a claim?
- Do you have a Veteran ID card?
- Are you a Veteran in need of a service dog?
We are Veterans helping other Veterans.
Our mission is to assist those served and their family members.