This message is prepared specifically for you…
…as an investor in the mission leading Rockland County toward being a fully integrated, accessible community for everyone, you have helped BRiDGES to provide advocacy for people with disabilities throughout 2017 …and together, we are accomplishing the goals!
Each week during the holiday season BRiDGES is focusing on a different aspect of how the agency builds relationships in order to meet the needs of people – recognizing that each of us is affected by the needs within our community. As an Independent Living Center, the core work of BRiDGES involves advocating for individual situations in which one person’s disability interferes with the accessibility and integration for all of Rockland County. Through the Service Animals Welcome campaign, introduced during the Annual Celebration of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), you have already participated in the Advocacy process – and are making a difference!
● Core Services ● PASER ● Integration Services ●
● Veteran Services ● Community Partnerships ●
● Advancing Autonomy in 2018 ●
All services are provided at no cost to persons served.
What can I do?
● Advocacy: Advancing Autonomy for People with Disabilities!
● Volunteer opportunities: Drivers Needed!
● Employment opportunities are listed on the agency website
● Sponsorship Opportunities – CLICK HERE to learn how you can be a sponsor!
○ March 8 – Advancing Autonomy Celebration
○ July 26 – ADA Breakfast
● Financial support
BRiDGES is a 501 (c) iii tax-exempt organization governed by a
Peer-Based Board of Directors in accordance with Independent Living philosophy.